Interested in becoming a yoga teacher or simply deepening your own practice? There are limited spots available to this tropical, immersive, and intimate 200hr yoga teacher training. I can recommend this training first hand as this is how I got started. My purpose was simply to deepen my practice and to immerse myself in the yoga lifestyle. I left with so much more. JP and his wife, Sanja, are simply the most influential and purest souls I’ve ever met and they will guide you through a journey and training like no other. If you’re interested, contact JP Guyer (702) 493-5247 or JPGuyer@103yoga.com and if you’re curious about my personal experience, I am happy to chat as well (email@example.com). I hope you can join us!
Here are some of the specifics below:
The magic of the Costa Rican Rainforest and the dance of the Caribbean Sea make the perfect combination to create this intensive 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training. Get RYT 200 certified and yoga alliance certified.
An immersive yoga teacher training intensive gives you the space to go deep, get confident and get RYT and Yoga Alliance certified..
Escape the distractions of your daily life and immerse yourself in a yoga teacher training at the Green Goddess Resort in Costa Rica, you’ll . . .
- Replenish and nourish your body, mind and spirit
- Feel stronger, healthier and more attuned with your Yoga Practice
- Develop a practice that supports you and those around you
- You’ll realize the full potential of your yoga practice and your body
- Open the door to a satisfying potential new career as a yoga instructor
- Feel confident, inspired and truly ready to teach
PRICING (EB: Early Bird Pricing | RP: Regular Pricing)
- Single: EB $3,650 | RP $4,150
- Double: EB $3,050 | RP $3,550
- Triple: EB $2,850 | RP $3,350
- Dorm: EB $2,650 | RP $3,150 (Females Only)
Bring a friend and save 15% when you sign up together! Bring a group (3 or more) and save 20% off prices!
EARLY BIRD RATES THROUGH JUNE 30,2018
*Price does not include airfare to Costa Rica
* $500 non-refundable deposit required
Included with the Price:
- Selected Accommodations
- Three Meals Daily
- Transportation from San Jose Airport, to the resort
- Training Manual & Reading Material