Healing happens when there is connection and choice. What better way to explore those concepts than sharing knowledge and personal experiences with others? I am pleased to share all that I can about holistic healing modalities and collaborate on what the best options and avenues would be best for your own journey.
- The Body Keeps the Score by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma by Peter A. Levine
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- The Yamas and Niyamas by Deborah Adele
- Living with Joy by Sanaya Roman
- The Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
- Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
- Trauma Stewardship by Laura Van Dernoot Lipsky
- Chitheads (Embodied Philosophy) very deep and intellectual podcast if you’re looking to delve deeper into philosophy or history of yoga and spiritual leaders.
- SelfWork (Dr. Margaret) a peak into what therapy sessions look like
- Highest Self Podcast (Sahara Rose) digestible Ayurvedic information
- AffirmationPod (Josie Ong) quick positive affirmations to help start your day right or starting a meditation. Fulfillment all the way!
- Tara Brach
Inspiring People/Sites –
- Dr. Dan Siegel – clinical professor of psychiatry, great at explaining neurological concepts and great sense of humor (check out his Hand Model of the Brain)
- Dr. Richard J. Davidson – Neuroscientist & founder of Center for Healthy Minds (Madison, WI)
- Jo Buick – trauma-informed yoga teacher
- Ram Dass– spiritual leader and former psychologist
- Brene Brown – vulnerability life coach
- Ruthie Goldman – local Madison yoga teacher and life coach that is raw and authentic + teaches from the heart and personal experiences
- Louise Hay– daily affirmations
- Clare Norelle – local Madison yoga teacher w/ a focus on CPTSD
- Krishna Das – Influential Kirtan leader
- Alan Watts – profound philosopher and soothing voice (YouTube videos of his talks are wonderful for grounding)