Costa Rica 200 Hour Immersion Tuition:
To keep a low student-to-teacher ratio, enrollment will be limited.
- 14 Days of lodging & accommodations (daily maid service, towel and linen service)
- Transportation from San Jose Airport, to the resort
- Three gourmet vegetarian meals a day, drinking water, coffee, tea, fresh indigenous fruit juices
- Yoga mats, blankets, bolsters and blocks
- Training Manual & Reading Material
- 200 hours of Yoga Alliance Accredited Study – After successful completion students will be eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance as an accredited 200 hour yoga teacher
- Ongoing Professional Mentoring
Pricing (EB: Early Bird Pricing | RP: Regular Pricing)
Single: EB $3,650 | RP $4,150
Double: EB $3,050 | RP $3,550
Dorm: EB $2,650 | RP $3,150 (Females Only)
Bring a friend and save 15% when you sign up together! Bring a group (3 or more) and save 20% off prices!
EARLY BIRD RATES THROUGH JULY 15th, 2019
*Price does not include airfare to Costa Rica
* $500 non-refundable deposit required
*For double and triple room accommodations, you must sign up together.
Fill out an online application form. (Please note that submission does not automatically guarantee you a place in the training.)
We will notify you via email if your application has been successful within 3-5 days of submission and will schedule a 10-20 minute interview to answer any outstanding questions and to ensure it is a good mutual fit.
If your application is successful, payment of the deposit ($500) must be made within 5 days upon notification for your place to be secured. A payment invoice for the deposit will be sent after the interview. If the deposit is not paid within this time, you will need to resubmit your full application if you still wish to join the program.
Full payment is due 45 days prior to the start of the training. Payment plans are available.
We want to be as fair as possible while honoring our commitments to other our teachers, assistants, students and the Garden Goddess Resort.
If you need to cancel before July 15th, 2019, and we can fill your spot, we will refund your full tuition minus the $500 deposit.
Due to the immersive nature of this training, you will be required to complete 60 hours of self-study, yoga class observations, reading and writing assignments before we meet as a group in Costa Rica. Upon successful completion of the training, you will earn a 200-hour certificate and will be eligible to register as a teacher with the Yoga Alliance.
Thank you for considering our teacher training program. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to send us an e-mail and we will immediately answer any questions.
Alisa & JP